Sign up to get updates on events and course enrollments
Plans and Pricing
Pick my Brain and/or Purpose Cultivating
"Pick My Brain" Session(Let's Chat)
- If you are not sure about this purpose living and why you should be striving to live in that space. Let’s chat!
- If you need advise or just a listening ear. Let’s chat! I have a ton of life experience ranging from being a PK-preacher’s kid, an awesome aunt, sister, friend, being in and out of relationships as a Christian and sometimes not so “Christian-like”, being a stepparent of a bonus child, leading a ministry, working as a minority woman in the boardrooms of Corporate America and all that entails, being laid off (more than once) starting a business that turned into multiple businesses (even during CODID-19) because I am multi-passionate (that is my nice way of saying scatterbrain, at times) to not knowing where to begin with or without an idea.
- Whew! That was a lot, I’m sure that does not cover all that is in this scatterbrain of mine, but if your situation was not mentioned don’t fret, I have a great discerning spirit that gives me the words to speak in most situations. Oh yes, if you did not get it from my above rant, I am a GOD girl and all that jazz. Those close to me come to me to hear what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. So although I am compassionate and empathetic, I am not the one to come to if you are not ready for the truth and nothing but the truth. All in LOVE, of course.
- Click Here to book
Teen Entrepreneur Course (Coming Soon)(Ages 12-18)
- Why teach kids to be entrepreneurs?
- We can teach them to build their own dreams or someone will hire them to build theirs.
- Below are 8 reasons to teach children to be entrepreneurs.
- 1. Show them the value of sweat equity
- 2. Teach them leadership skills
- 3. Teach them decision making skills
- 4. Teach them the hard stuff (being your own boss does not mean, trips and beaches)
- 5. Teach them how money works and how to manage that money
- 6. Teach them to follow their passion and that their ideas are valuable
- 7. Teach them to set goals and create a plan to reach that goal.
- 8. Life Skills (Communication, Service, Presentation, Time-Management, Organization, etc.)
- Anyone can be an entrepreneur. Age is literally just a number. Our children are the future, teach them well and let them lead the way (yes, that is Whitney H. but it very true, lol)
- This course also includes live calls and think tanks amongst other teens.
- Once purchased you will have lifetime access to the course to review or use for additional businesses.
- Course Coming Soon
- Click Here to receive information when enrollment opens.
Business Set up A to Z(Let's Get to Work)
- Are you an aspiring business owner? Do you want to set up your business right the first time without the learning curve.
- Are you an existing business owner? Have you legally formed your business? Do you have an EIN? Do you have a website? If you answered no to any of these questions, this course is for you. Take the entire course or take the portion you need.
- Naming your Business for Success
- Business Formation (Sole Proprietorship, LLC, Corporation)
- Obtaining an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Obtaining Sales & Use Tax Certificate
- Information about Business Banking and how Business Credit is Monitored (D&B)
- A Place to Go (Domain, Email, Website)
- Business Resource Tools
- Business Tax Overview
- Bonus: Income Streams
- Click Here to enroll in Business Set Up Course